… a fully managed service that will backup your website, install critical updates, and (like a good butler) keep everything running smoothly.
Already Convinced? Click here to skip the explanation and get right to the SiteButler registration form!
What does SiteButler do for you?
SiteButler is designed to be an efficient, reliable, and cost-effective way to keep your website backed up and the software up to date. For $35 a month, you get:
- Ongoing Backups – of your content (posts, pages, products, events, locations, etc – everything in the database); your files and media; and your themes
- Patching – Checks once a month for updates and patches of the main WordPress software as well as all plugins. Then installs them after reviewing to ensure there are no conflicts
- Plugin Evaluation – Checks for and notifies you about add-ons which are corrupt, conflicting, mis-configured, or incompatible.
SiteButler also includes these services on an as-needed basis:
- Restoration – of the website back to its state at the time of any existing backup.
- Data Delivery – Provide website files as a single password-protected zip-file download from a secure location on http://www.AdatoSystems.com
- Plugin Remediation – Fix (or avoid) problems identified as part of SiteButler‘s Plugin Evaluation option.
Now that you know more
- Register your site on the SiteButler registration page.
- Set up automatic monthly payments
- Contact me to ask any other questions you might have
- You’re a do-it-yourself-er? Download my (mostly) Simple Guide to WordPress Backups and Updates